Justin Biller, P.E., CHFM, CLSS-HC, CFPS will be teaching a class in Roanoke, VA-Friday March 29, 2019. Registration is open! Register online at www.halfmoonseminars.org
- Enhance your understanding of fire protection and life safety design.
- Explore general requirements and criteria related to occupancy classifications.
- Understand the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and Virginia state codes and standards.
- Learn about exit access, discharge and other components of means of egress.
- Discuss fire protection features and equipment.