Complying With Fire & Building Codes
Justin Biller, P.E., CHFM, CLSS-HC, CFPS will be teaching a class in Roanoke, VA-Friday March 29, 2019. Registration is open! Register online at www.halfmoonseminars.org
- Enhance your understanding of fire protection and life safety design.
- Explore general requirements and criteria related to occupancy classifications.
- Understand the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and Virginia state codes and standards.
- Learn about exit access, discharge and other components of means of egress.
- Discuss fire protection features and equipment.
Continuing Education Credit Information:
This seminar is open to the public and offers 6.5 (HSW) continuing education hours to architects and 6.5 continuing education hours to engineers in Virginia. Educators and courses are not subject to preapproval in Virginia.
This event has been approved by the American Institute of Architects for 6.5 HSW Learning Units (Sponsor No. J885). Only full attendance can be reported to the AIA.
Architects and engineers seeking continuing education credit
in other states will be able to apply the hours earned at this seminar, in most cases. Refer to specific state rules to determine eligibility.
The International Code Council has approved this program for .65 CEUs in the specialty area of Fire.
This seminar offers a continuing education opportunity to construction contractors but has not been approved by any state contractor licensing entity.
Attendance will be monitored, and attendance certificates will be available after the seminar for most individuals who complete the entire program. Attendance certificates not available at the seminar will be mailed to participants within fifteen business days.